Board of Adjustments
- Date: 08/21/2014 10:30 AM
- Location: Room A101
City Hall, 255 N 4th Street
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58203
TO: Whom it May Concern
FROM: Bev Collings
Building & Zoning Administrator
DATE: August 6, 2014
RE: Board of Adjustments Meeting
Please be informed that the meeting date to hear these variances is scheduled for Thursday, August 21, 2014, 10:30 AM in Room A101 of City Hall:
- Vernon & Judith Gornowicz, 518 N 8th St, have made a request for a variance to the side yard setback requirement [Section 18-0211(9) the Land Development Code] in order to build a two story single family dwelling on existing basement.Legal Description:Lot 8 & N ½ of Lot 10, Block 23, Budge & Eshelman’s 2nd Addition.
- Anthony & Christie Krewson, 503 Walnut St, have made a request for a variance to the impervious surface, front yard setback, side yard setback and accessory building requirements [Sections 18-0209(7) &(9), 18-0304 and 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to rebuild an attached garage and a new frontdeck on the house.Legal Description:Lots 23 & 24, Block 2, Hole’s Central Addition.
- Gary & Carolyn Sondreal, 2121 Dyke Ave, have made a request for a variance to the impervious surface and side yard setback requirements [Sections 18-0218(7)&(9) of the Land Development Code] in order to reconstruct a storage building.Legal Description:Lots 6 & 7, Block 8, Dacotah Place Addition.
- Rhicon Holdings, LLC, 6801 27th Ave N, has made a request for a variance to the paving requirements [Section 18-0302 of the Land Development Code] in order to delay the paving.Legal Description:Lot 1, Block 1, Molstad Industrial 1st Addition.
- Heath Hodgson, on behalf of Michael and Anna Leddige, 6970 Farmstead Dr, has made a request for a variance to the accessory building area requirements [Table 18-0206(5) of the Land Development Code] in order to develop the property with a single family dwelling and an attached garage.Legal Description:Lot 4, Block 2, Knipes 1st Addition.
- David Boushee, 114 Belmont Rd, has made a request for a variance to the accessory building requirements [Section 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to build an addition onto detached garage.Legal Description:Lot 7, Block 8, Traill’s Addition.
Any individual requiring a special accommodation to allow access or participation at a City meeting is asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2665) of their needs one week prior to meeting date.