Board of Adjustment Meeting
- Date: 04/20/2017 10:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Conference Room A101 (Downstairs)
255 N 4th St
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58203
Minutes of this meeting have been added.
TO: Whom it May Concern
FROM: Bev Collings
Building & Zoning Administrator
DATE: April 5, 2017
RE: Board of Adjustments Meeting
Please be informed that the meeting date to hear these variances is scheduled for Thursday, April 20, 2017, 10:30 AM in Room A101 of City Hall:
- Steven Tweten, 1913 22nd Ave S, has made a request for a variance to the impervious surface area coverage and accessory building requirements [Sections 18-0209(7) and 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to build an addition onto the detached garage.Legal Description:Lot 4, Block 12, Valley Park 2nd Addition.
- Kristine & Jesse Lunde, 3229 43rd Ave S, have made a request for a variance to the impervious surface area requirement [Section 18-0208(7) of the Land Development Code] in order to install shed and patio.Legal Description:Lot 9, Block 7, Southern Estates 8th Addition.
- CPS, Ltd, on behalf of Global Dakota, LLC, 1800 S Washington St, has made a request for a variance to the paving setback requirements [Section 18-0302(3) of the Land Development Code] in order to develop the property as a restaurant.Legal Description:Lot B (Replat of Lots 2, 3, 4 & 5), Drees Place Addition.
- Simonson Station Stores, 710 S Washington St, has made a request for a variance to the impervious surface area and front yard setback requirements [Section 18-0216(7)(8) of the Land Development Code] in order to develop the property for a warehouse.Legal Description:Lots 1 to 12, Block 1, Villard’s Addition.
Any individual requiring a special accommodation to allow access or participation at a City meeting is asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2665) of their needs one week prior to meeting date.