You can afford to grow.
- A sustainable lifestyle
• Our cost of living index is 9.7% below the national average (Forbes)
- Economical borrowing by city government
• The city has a bond rating of aa2 from Moody's Investor Services. Not Bad.
- Low Tax Rates
• Our Finance Department works hard to make sure we keep as much burden off of the taxpayers as possible
- To see where your money is going
• The Grand Forks City Budget is created annually and available for all to see
- More Data
• Here is more info from the Bureau of Economic Analysis