In 1989, a combined dispatch center was initiated, providing service for law enforcement, fire department, and ambulance services in Grand Forks County. The Grand Forks County Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and has grown into a direct communications link for 33 agencies.
To provide a single point of contact for the citizens and visitors of Grand Forks County and Cities therein for immediate and direct access to Fire, Police, and Medical Services.
We are dedicated to serving as the vital link between the public and public safety organizations. We strive for excellence through integrity, leadership, training and teamwork.
1. Maintain qualified, trained, educated staff using all available resources
2. Deliver reliable, timely, accurate information and services
3. Maintain open communications with all response agencies and the public
4. Maintain efficient personnel management and system operations
5. Comply with federal, state, and local requirements
911 Center Data for 2013:
2013 Annual Report
Becky Ault, Grand Forks County PSAP Director:
Administrative Office Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Margaret Emanuel, Dispatch Supervisor: